This. Another `solution` to the Japanese population crisis as offered up by your local band of Old Japanese MALE Politicians Who Know More About Women And Babies Than You Uneducated Females Do.
Also, even though I am not allowed to vote, I still pay your high taxes every year. Instead of wasting my tax money on creating things like this and on meaningless midyear conferences for the JET Programme, I would like it back please. Things to buy. Places to see.
Love, Baby-less Sarah
- Deredere: I wonder if senpai will notice me if I make him bento today!
- Tsundere: I-it's not like I want senpai to notice me or anything...! He isn't that cool anyway!
- Yandere: Senpai! I removed your girlfriend who was in the way of our fated love. Will you notice me now? Why won't you notice me, senpai!?
- Dandere: I don't think senpai would notice me anyway, so it doesn't matter...
- Kuudere: I don't really care whether senpai notices me or not.
- Himedere: If senpai wants me to notice him, he better kneel down and lick my shoes.
- Thugdere: Senpai a bitch ass nigga anyway, thats why I stole that niggas wallet
if you’re ever sad remember that the canadian 100 dollars bills are maple syrup scratch and sniff
omfg shut the fuck up Canada how are you even a real country
In front of him:
As soon as he’s out of sight:
Sick for the first time this time around in Japan. ]:
I just want someone to make me chicken soup and rub my back
WHY CAN’T MY KOTATSU DO THAT
when you finish masturbating the second before someone gets home
10 years from now I’m going to look back at myself and think, “I was such a silly little young adult, thinking I knew everything there was to know about life.” Just how looking back at myself 10 years prior to now I think, “I was such a silly little teenie bopper, thinking I knew everything there was to know about life.”
Of course, it’ll momentarily suck…but I should really just suck it up.
There is no doubt in my mind that I’m living my life to the fullest.
this is all over the place in a cryptic way. lol